1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions regulate your access to and use of the Website and any content, part, feature and/or service available on the Website, along with any documentation specifically inserted by definition (collectively, these 'Terms'). You will be able to invest, develop, manage your investment, and borrow a loan from the site. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before continuing to use the website.
- By verifying that you consent to the terms of this Agreement, you will be aware of any modifications to this Agreement at any time you use or make use of our services. If you do not understand something, please do not hesitate to use the contact details in this Agreement to contact Customer Service.
- Your duty to examine these terms on a regular basis: Your use of the Platform shall be regulated by the edition of the Terms in place at the date on which you access the Platform. These terms can be changed at any time and without notice by the company. You can check the most recent version of these Terms by visiting the Site and clicking on the hyperlink to the Terms and Conditions.
2. Confidential Consumer Details Security
- The Website may include or make available, without restriction, such information ('Content') including: (1) account balances, transfers, confirmations, and history; (2) wallet balance, amount invested; (3) brand names, brands, product and service names, trade names, trademarks and service marks (collectively, 'Trademarks') owned by the Company.
- In order to access the Site, you have setup a User ID and a unique password. It is your absolute duty to ensure that your user ID and password are kept private and used only by you. They serve as your signature. You are advised to develop and retain a strong password for your protection. You accept that you are fully responsible for the protection of your account, your personal identity details, user ID and password, and that Zenith is not liable for any improper use of this information. If you find any unauthorized use of your account, your User ID or password, or transaction, you will immediately notify ZENITH via email to . firstname.lastname@example.org or +234 705 211 5059.
3. Legal Age
Each user is expected to sign up on the Platform on the zenith website zenith.com.ng to obtain access to the services we offer on zenith, which will include the supply of any publicly identifying information, including but not limited to your name, your username, your email address. At the time of registration, you can pick your own password and you agree that
- You are 18 years of age and otherwise comply with the laws in force;
- You will not use a username (or e-mail address) that is already being used by someone else, that infringes or is offensive to another individual or entity's intellectual property or other rights;
- You are going to provide valid, accurate, current and complete registration data about yourself in connection with the registration process;
- You are entirely accountable for all actions that take place under your account, password and username.
- You are entirely responsible for keeping your password private and limiting access to your mobile device so that others can not use your identity, username, or password to access any password protected portion of the Site.
- You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Account, password, or username, or any other breach of security; and
- You will inform us promptly of any unauthorized use of your email, password or username, or any other violation of protection, and of any other breach of security.
- You will not sell, transfer or assign your account or any rights to the account.
CHOOSING TO CREATE ON THE PLATFORM ACCOUNT, SATISFIES THAT YOU ACCEPTED ALL OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
If any information that you provide, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that any information that you provide, is false, inaccurate, outdated, incomplete, or violates these Terms or any applicable law, then we may suspend or terminate your account without recourse to you. You agree that you will make available upon request, up to date identification and any other additional information, in order to keep it true, accurate and current. We also reserve the more general and broad right to terminate your account or suspend or otherwise deny you access to it or its benefits – all in our sole discretion, for any reason, with or without notice to you and without liability
5. CANCELLING AN ACCOUNT
At any point, you can cancel your user account. Notice that long periods of inactivity may also result in the cancellation or unavailability of Account Information retained in the Service. To cancel your account Email email@example.com with your primary email address.
6. MEANS OF ACCESS
The intent of the website is normally to be accessed using a standard web browser. You can also display the platform on a smartphone that has an Android or iOS operating system. While other ways of accessing the Website can be used by you, be mindful that the Platform may not display correctly by other methods of access. You also accept that you use the devices only at your own risk to access the Platform.
7. AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE
While we have invested money into our application development and testing, there can be bugs, slowdowns, and crashes. In order to do routine maintenance, we would also need to limit access to certain portions of our website. We would try to arrange our repairs in the middle of the night. Although our goal is to make our website available seven days a week, with the exception of planned maintenance (usually on weekends or every other day in the event of an emergency), you understand that we can not ensure that you will always be able to reach the Portal.
8. PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
On the Website, we have two different USDT investment that are accessible to individuals who create an account and provide the verification criteria needed. After that, the user has a range of investment options available. We continuously develop our services on the Platform and also reserve the right, with or without prior notice to you, to modify or change our Product or any of our offers, temporarily or permanently.
9. CANCELLATION/MODIFICATION OF ORDER
The customer agrees that an active Investment will not be cancelled/modified and that the customer is liable for executions regardless of the appeal for cancellation/modification.
10. INVESTMENT MATURITY
There is a maturity date for all investment options available on the website, which each investor agrees to before making an investment. Investment where the principal and ROI earned are moved to the wallet of the customer at the maturity date after which the customer may transfer to their bank accounts upon verification that the customer belongs to the bank account data. Both bank costs paid during the transfer of funds to accounts shall be borne entirely by the user.
11. Termination and suspension
We will, at our discretion, determine if you have violated these Terms and Conditions by the use of the Service. If such a violation has occurred, we can take such steps, including any or more of the following acts, as we find appropriate:
- Withdrawal of the right to use the Service immediately, temporarily or permanently;
- Civil action against you for repayment of all expenses arising from the violation (including, though not limited to, fair administrative and legal costs);
12. Warranties, Disclaimers and Liability Limitation
To Zenith Investment and Loan Limited you represent and warrant that:
- any information you provide to us, including, without limitation, customer information, is accurate and true,
- Materials do not infringe another person's intellectual property rights, including any copyrights, trademarks, proprietary information, anonymity or media rights.
The company produces no warranty. The company retains the right to limit or revoke your access to the website and their associated content or any feature or part thereof at any time. If you download the application or any content from this site, you do so at your own discretion and risk. You will be entirely responsible for any damage to your operating system or mobile device or loss of data
Limitation OF LIABILITY
- The Company does not guarantee continuous, secure and error-free operation and protection from unauthorized access to the servers of the Investment Site or interruption caused by harm, malfunction or degradation of hardware, applications, communications and systems on the computers and suppliers of the Company.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any harm allegedly caused to the User of any sort that includes breach or any other incident that the Company has no influence over and that has impaired the functionality of its Investment platform.
- THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SERVICE OR CONTENT;
13. Enquiries & complaints
If you have a service inquiry or complaint, or actually want to reach us, please contact our Customer Relations team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you very much for using this service.